Investment adviser contacts
You’re there for them. We’re here for you.
From becoming a parent for the first time, to providing financial help for older children, to retirement and thinking about their legacy – whatever life stage your client is at, the HSBC Onshore Investment Bond is designed to meet their needs and yours.
Our Onshore Investment Bond is a tax-efficient investment wrapper designed to be used for a number of financial planning purposes. It provides access to a flexible, transparent and low-cost way of investing for growth, producing regular payments to supplement income, or passing on assets as part of an estate planning strategy.
HSBC Life (UK) Limited is part of the HSBC Group, one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. HSBC Group serve more than 40 million customers worldwide through a network that covers 64 countries and territories in its geographical regions: Europe, Asia, North America, Latin America, and Middle East and North Africa.
When financial advisers work with us, we promise to do everything we can to help them – including giving access to multi-channel support.
- Access to an investment choice of 3,800 funds (investment trusts, OEICs, unit trusts and ETFs) from more than 200 fund managers.
- No need to change or compromise preferred investment strategies
- Competitive, transparent charging structure with all transactions undertaken through a Cash Account within the Bond
- Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) protection
- Multi-life/multi-owner financial planning for up to 10 lives insured and 10 policy owners.
- No maximum age for life assured.
- Accidental Death Benefit (120%) before age 80.
- Trust options and choice – for IHT (Estate) planning purposes
- Individual tax calculations with fund tax liability calculated individually for each Bond according to the funds held.
- Simple Administration. No need to complete a tax return until a Chargeable Event arises
Sales & Support Management Administrative support team
For every urgent question, with our administrative support team there’s always someone waiting to help.