We understand that when it comes to providing financial planning for your clients no one size fits all. Our Onshore Investment Bond is designed to meet clients’ needs whether they are looking to grow their money, produce regular payments to supplement income or pass on assets in a tax-efficient way.
The HSBC Onshore Investment Bond offers a number of potential benefits for investors:
- A competitively priced proposition, offering great value for money
- An open architecture structure – providing access to a wide range of funds from many different providers
- Flexibility and transparency
- A Support Team dedicated to helping you
- Thinking based on mutual success – because when we work together, we thrive
The HSBC Onshore Investment Bond is not designed for non-UK taxpayers, non-UK residents and short-term (less than 5 years) investors. The value of investments can fall as well as rise and your client(s) may not get back what they invested. For some investments this can also happen as a result of exchange rate fluctuations as shares and funds may have an exposure to overseas markets. HSBC Life (UK) Limited cannot be held responsible for the investment performance of the HSBC Onshore Investment Bond. The value of any tax benefits described depends on individual client circumstances. Tax rules and rates may change in the future. HSBC Life (UK) Limited cannot be held responsible for any future changes in legislation.