Our financial strength
You already know HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. But did you know that HSBC Life (UK) Limited has been committed to working with financial advisers for over 30 years to support them in building more business?
We’re easy to do business with
We offer advisers support to develop their financial planning and protection business. This includes access to our dedicated Business Development and Adviser Support Teams, HSBC Access (our online servicing portal), plus presence on adviser quote portals and great value for money products.
This is the place to retrieve in-progress applications, manage submitted policies and track your commission status. To register and to begin arranging life insurance and critical illness cover with HSBC Life, contact your local BDM now!
We’re proud of our claims record and the levels of service we provide to advisers and their clients. Some of our highlights include:
We have been helping people protect their families for over 30 years. During this time* we have paid:
- £1.4bn in claims to over 36,000 HSBC customers
- 22,417 life insurance claims, totalling £699,830,182
- 14,349 critical illness claims, totalling £730,856,639
- 100% of all life and 98.1% of critical illness claims in 2019 across HSBC Life (UK) Limited products
What’s more we also have a 9.6 out of 10 satisfaction score from critical illness claimants – Voice of Customer Survey average score in 2019 based on 120 respondents
* Since HSBC Life (UK) Limited started doing business in 1988. Figures correct as at 31st December 2019.